The WindowWinter - the most chilling season of the year, but makes up for its bitter nature with a transparent and luminescent sense of serenity. Whenever I peek through my living room window to observe the arctic conditions that the nightfall of winter has to offer, I can see fragments of something in particular forming a pile right before me. Recollecting and putting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle, an image is assembled - a middle aged woman holding the hand of a young boy through a field of frost. They follow underneath a street light, its illumination guiding them as well as helping them perceive the numerous flakes of snow that coat them and fall before their path. Being just the two of them in a prolonged stroll between all that is illuminating and dim, an indescribable sense of tranquility slowly overwhelms the woman and child after growing accustomed to the bitter atmosphere of winter's night. Ever know the sensation of when treading through several streets of snow in the middlThe Window by KurGuardianz
Secret Saturdays - Exotic Entree Pt II"You're not seriously leaving us with a babysitter, are you???", Zak Saturday whines.Secret Saturdays - Exotic Entree Pt II by KurGuardianz
The young Saturday and Gorilla-Cat follow Doc all the way through the hallway of the south-west wing of Saturday HQ and into the elevator. With the press of a button, the elevator starts taking the three Saturdays down to the hanger deck where Drew Saturday is waiting for them. Through one of the windows, Fiskerton catches a glimpse of the open ocean over the cliffs reflecting the moon's descending lights just before the elevator had taken the Saturdays below ground.
"Don't even try to argue out of this one Zak", the eldest Saturday challenges.
"For once, your mother and I want to have an anniversary where we don't have to worry about what will happen to the place while we're gone."
"But why a babysitter???", Zak continues.
"Think about it, it actually has the word baby in it!"
"Do you remember what happened the last time we left the two of you alone?"
The young Saturday an
Support PlayfurryIf you are quite fond of anthropomorphic animals and mythological or imaginary creatures that possess human capabilities, and you have a great sum of a few Ulysses S. Grants, then you should turn to none other than the qualified Playfurry for both.Support Playfurry by KurGuardianz
Alan Campos, A.K.A. Playfurry, is a born to be artist of Furries: animals with human resemblance, and I'm glad to have him as a friend. He isn't at all like the typical artist of furry that makes tons of sonic fan art, simple portraits of existing furries, or even make nothing but smut out of his work. Alan Campos is beyond that, and he certainly has a lot to show for it with his unique style of artwork.
"What makes his artwork so unique?" you ask me? Like any good artist out there, Alan's style of artwork is unique because it's his own, and no one could ever do it like he can. The thing about Alan's style, is that he can take any non-existing anthropoid and turn it into something with length and depth. Lucario, Mew, Mew II, Bagi, Fiskerton,
Secret Saturdays - Exotic Entree Pt IA series of torches mounted on walls of stone set aflame and bring light into a crypt of dark. Instrumental tunes chant out both bizarre and goth as a title fades in reading "Weird World". As the title fades out, a sudden eye blinding spark of light unleashes a blow of thick smoke. An incredibly pale figure, wearing a robe of grayish azure, stands out calmly from the vaporizing smolder and looks dead straight into the center with his sharp eyes of flax.Secret Saturdays - Exotic Entree Pt I by KurGuardianz
"Greetings and Bienvenue! I am your gracious host, V.V. Argost!", he presents himself.
"Are you sitting comfortably in your seats my dear Weird World watchers?"
Moving back gradually lies Zak Saturday within the soft confines of the living room sofa.
"Good. And are you loyal to senseless violence and gore?", Argost asks.
Zak watches V.V. Argost's Weird World on the big screen, as he enjoys the soft beverage in his hand.
"Even better", Argost smirks. "For tonight..."
Ever since Obama has been re-elected, the country has gone from bad to worse. Here's a list of twenty things to show just how BAD things have been during Obama's first year in the second term.
1. My youngest nephew does nothing but play Minecraft all day. Thanks Obama.
2. I have to wait two more months before the return of Walking Dead season four. Thanks Obama.
3. It's cold as a Polar Bear's asshole up here in Alaska. Thanks Obama.
4. My dog won't stop begging for treats. Thanks Obama.
5. 20 years old, still a virgin. Thanks Obama.
6. *watching Soul Eater* …..This anime sucks Dragon balls! Thanks Obama.
7. My big sister can't make up her damn mind in being in a healthy relationship or not. Thanks Obama.
8. Teleportation -- still not possible. Thanks Obama.
9. *sipping a cup of coffee* This tastes like old lady's diarrhea! Thanks Obama.
10. I don't have Jackass 3.5 in my DVD collection. Thanks Obama.
11. I forgot my crocs back in Anchorage. Thanks Obama.
12. Hot guys at Mad Myrna's keep on touching my butt. Thanks Obama.
13. *eats a plate of french fries* French Fries aren't French! Thanks Obama.
14. My neighbor's dog pretty much barks at nothing and hallucinates all the time. Thanks Obama.
15. The cake I had for my birthday was a lie! Thanks Obama.
16. Jada Fire hasn't responded to any of the 83 messages I sent her. Thanks Obama.
17. The fourth volume of the new 52 Catwoman comic still isn't out yet. Thanks Obama.
18. I get the distinct impression that my psychiatrist thinks I'm nuts. Thanks Obama.
19. Nosferatu thinks I'm stealing his image and is suing me for it. Thanks Obama.
20. Got my DNA results to see if I was related to my family -- I guess I'm NOT adopted. Thanks Obama.
This message has been brought to you by Ned von Pickle-Fucker the fourth.